Thursday, February 5, 2009

First blog of the year.. can you feel the excitement?

Another glorious morning here at Purchase. (Sorry about the weird words... Hocus Pocus on the brain) 8:30 AM classes may not have been the best choice for me at the moment. I am the most tired. TV breakfast-- always a plus. Love me some double chocolate chip muffins in the morning. Class was actually pretty exciting and interesting so it kept me awake.

Shall we recap the week so far? I think so. I've basically been pretty boring this week. It's been too cold to really do much. Yesterday I had a PSGA Senate meeting. Yes, thank you I am the Senator of Crossroads. It was really good. Although most meetings are pretty good. It was really quick, which I loved. Oh, almost forgot. I applied for an application to be an RA next year. Keep your fingers crossed for me people.

Well, I think that's all she wrote for now. I'll update soon with fun things from the weekend.

-Brittany

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brittany! I tried commenting before but it would not accept my post. You have such positive energy, its refreshing! I love Muffins too but minus the chocolate urrg; maybe I'll grow to like it one day. Other foods have managed to seduce my tastebuds such as tomatoes, carrots, nuts, apples, etc. Well, I wish you the best of luck with becoming an RA! Check out my blog at www.picturepurchase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete