Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Purchase College, oh the excitement.

Current music is "Dancing" by Elisa.

I've been really crazy lately trying to figure out life and all that. I've been jumping back and forth trying to convince myself to apply to the art conservatory spring semester next year for photography. I just don't know if my stuff is good enough. Dilemmas, dilemmas.

I'm trying to get the word out there on all the great photographers here at school, Purchase College. Kellyann Petry, who is one of my very good friends, is a freshman and one of the most talented photographers I've met. I love her stuff. It's really, truly great stuff. Here's a video of her stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGsFW8k6eCM . Only a small amount of what she does. It's really fantastic. Please go look for me. It would be greatly appreciate.

I'm working on a second video for Jeff Eaton. He's a got a show coming up and I would love it if some of you out there in cyberspace would show some support for him. He's really talented and his direction is very different from what I've seen before. http://jeffeaton.org/ Really, his stuff is truly something to look out for. If you're in the city area go see it. I'll give an update with the information as soon as I can... which means later today. Promise.

Alright ladies and gents. Class is calling my name. Need to pay attention for my sake. Will update soon!

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment