Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Purchase College, you know.

So, I thought I'd take it upon myself to post due to the weather outside. It's really crappy. I don't understand it. Well, let's see Culture Shock was this weekend and it was pretty great. I let Jay know about the video and all that stuff, just so I didn't creep him out or anything. He seemed pretty excited, a little taken aback as well, but whatever. Things are going well here, trying to figure out finals and all that jazz. I'll hopefully be getting more pictures from Kelly and posting them too. I'm pretty sure she has a website for them which I'll find and put up as soon as possible. My photography is going pretty well I'd say. I don' t get to shoot as much as I'd like to, but I'm still getting the ball rolling. I'm thinking about buying some new lenses over the summer once I start working again.

Well I'll update soon, hopefully with a new podcast with Kellyann!

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment